Fire & Explosion Injury Lawyers
Have you sustained an injury from a Fire & Explosion?
Victims of a fire can suffer not only excruciating physical pain but also severe emotional trauma. The burn injury recovery process is lengthy and painful for those lucky enough to live through it and often requires round-the-clock care.
Burn injuries can often be attributed to negligence or unsafe premises.
When seriously injured in a fire or explosion caused by negligence, call Cariati Law for help. It would be helpful if you had an experienced Toronto injury lawyer on your side.
The cause or origin of a fire or explosion may be due to:
• Negligent building owner
• Negligent property manager
• Negligent landlord
• Negligent building design
• Defective equipment such as water heaters
• Faulty gas line or electrical problem
Depending on a fire’s cause, the product manufacturer of electrical equipment, circuits, wiring, heaters, or grills may be responsible.
Fires from Building Owner Negligence:
• Failure to maintain wiring
• Storage of flammable materials by a heat source
• Obstruction of fire exits
• Lack of or defective smoke detectors
• Lack of or defective CO2 detectors
Building Contractors or designers may be liable for:
• Improperly installed gas, propane or electrical lines
• Poorly maintained gas, propane, or electrical lines or valves
• Substandard construction or building design
• Non-compliant building code construction
• Unsafe materials
• Faulty wiring
Burn Injuries from Defective Products:
• Exploding gas or propane tanks
• Failed smoke detectors
• Failed CO2 detectors
• Highly flammable blankets
Contact a Cariati Law fire & explosion lawyer in Toronto, Mississauga, and Hamilton, Ontario. Every Ontario, Canada injury and disability lawyer at our law firm is highly experienced and ready to help you. If your case is accepted, our law firm will work hard to achieve the maximum recovery for your injury or disability claim. Our lawyers are committed to protecting your rights.
Cariati Law, passion behind every case.
Click here for a Free Case Evaluation or call TOLL FREE: 1.888.629.8040