Nicole completed her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology in legal studies, graduating with Highest Distinction. She then attended law school at the University of Ottawa (2013-2016), graduating cum lade. Prior to joining Cariati Law as a lawyer, Nicole articled at the firm.
Nicole has represented clients at both the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and in Small Claims Court. Nicole is passionate about achieving fair compensation for her clients and their families. She takes pride in achieving the best possible result for each of her clients.
Contact Nicole at email@example.com
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2018
- University of Ottawa, English Common Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, B.A. (Hons), 2011
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association