Win the Cariati Law College Scholarship Essay Program
Canada College Scholarship Description
Cariati Law College Scholarship Essay Program is open to prospective and current undergraduate students attending an accredited college or university in Ontario Canada. Two students will be selected to receive a $1,000 college scholarship. Applicants must submit a 750-word essay on either topic below:
- Texting + Driving – Do you text & drive? Do your friend’s text & drive? Do you know anyone that has been in an accident due to texting & driving? What can you do to help prevent people from using their mobile devices when driving? Can you think of what would be an effective method to deter teenagers and adults from this dangerous and reckless behavior?
- Drinking + Driving – Do you drink & drive? Do your friends drink & drive? Do you know anyone that has been in an accident due to drinking & driving? What can you do to help prevent people from drinking when driving? Can you think of what would be an effective method to deter teenagers and adults from this dangerous and reckless behavior?
- Disability Inclusion – What do you think about disability discrimination in the workplace? How do we as a society overcome any bias towards people living with disabilities?
Starting September 20, 2021 you can submit your 750-word essay on one of these hot issues for your chnace to be the recipient of a $1,000 scholarship towards your education.
Deadline for Submissions: May 1, 2022
Please email submissions to CariatiLawScholarship@gmail.com no later than May 1, 2022 . Please be sure to title the email subject line “Cariati Law College Scholarship Essay Submission + Your Name.”
To be eligible, please send a cover letter along with your essay to CariatiLawScholarship@gmail.com by 5/1/2022. Include the following information in the body of your email:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current School
- Academic Standing as of Spring ‘22 (Freshman, Sophomore, etc.)
- Name of College or University Attended
- A picture of yourself with approval to use your image
Format: Send entries in Microsoft Word or PDF, with the file name “FirstName_LastName_MMDDYY”. Only entries submitted in this format will be accepted. Essays should be around 750 words, typed, double-spaced, and use standard margins.
- May 1, 2022
Number Of Awards
- 2 annually
- $1,000 each
Rules & Eligibility Requirements: You must be a student currently enrolled in an education program. We reserve the right to verify the date of college enrollment. Once submitted, your essay will become property of Cariati Law and can be used by Cariati Law for any purpose. Only one entry per student is permitted. Entries containing plagiarized material or off-topic content will result in disqualification.
Disclaimer: The program is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in either one of the ten Canadian provinces or three territories. You must be a legal resident of Canada, and attend a public school, accredited private school, or homeschool in compliance with the laws of its province or territory. Employees of Cariati Law, and members of their immediate families living in the same household, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising, promotion, and production agencies, are not eligible to enter. This is an Ontario college scholarship program. Toronto college scholarship for students. Enter to win a college scholarship in Ontario Canada.
Schools entries and winners from prior years- University of Toronto https://www.utoronto.ca/university-life/campuses/mississauga, York University – https://www.yorku.ca/, Western University – https://www.uwo.ca/, University of Windsor – http://ask.uwindsor.ca/, McMaster University – https://www.mcmaster.ca/, Queens University – https://www.queensu.ca/
Cariati Law is a personal injury and long-term disability law firm in Ontario Canada. We represent people against big insurance companies, product manufacturers, and big businesses. We fight for the little guy. To see all of the types of cases our Toronto law firm handles click here.